Ham & Chuck discuss the newest superhero, Goat Man, was well as Vigilantes Gone Wild, expose the problems with both sides of a smoking controversy, and attempt to tackle the always-difficult issue of ethics and the textbook industry. Plus Hamilton literally gets his butt beaten by a snake that is fully eight inches shorter than him. This and more!!!
And please, if you haven’t yet, be sure to go to iTunes and subscribe to the Constant Crisis News & Opinion podcast and leave a comment and/or rating. We really appreciate it!
- ‘Goat man’ in Utah mountains identified as hunter (suggested by Lauren Cartwright) – By Brian Skoloff, Associated Press
- Bears trash home in upstate NY’s Bearsville (suggested by Lauren Cartwright) – by Jeremiah Horrigan, Times-Herald Record of Middletown
- Hospital Receptionist Claims She Was Fired for Smelling Like Cigarette Smoke – by Mark Saxenmeyer, KSTP 5 ABC
- Prospect man accused of shoplifting book on ethics – by Joseph Lord, Louisville Courier Journal
Mentions, honorable and otherwise:
- Jay Leno
- Phil Douglass, Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Chuck Samuelson, American Civil Liberties Union
- Mark Wernimont, Smokers’ Rights Advocate