In episode 16 of CCN, Ham & Chuck discuss a massive federal-state cooperative effort to stop carjackings through dumb luck, texters who walk and how government should respond, and the latest in zombie apocalypse gear.
And please, if you haven’t yet, be sure to go to iTunes and subscribe to the Constant Crisis News & Opinion podcast and leave a comment and/or rating. We really appreciate it!
- Man Picks Wrong Vehicle To Carjack In Shreveport – 610wiod.com – WIOD News Radio 610 AM Miami
- Police: Man tries to carjack unmarked police vehicle – wwltv.com (I tried to find the Lafayette Advertiser article, but couldn’t – same stuff in this one though)
- Texting While Walking: How Distracted Pedestrians Are Hurting Themselves – by Joan Lowy of the Associated Press (forgot to mention on the podcast, thank you Lauren Cartwright for flagging this!)
- Company Selling Zombie Preparedness Kit For $24,000 – by Peter V. Milo, CBS Atlanta
Honorable (and otherwise) mentions:
- Colonel Mike Edmonson, Louisiana State Police Superintendent
- Joan Lowy, Associated Press
- Peter Milo, CBS Atlanta
- State legislatures from coast to coast
- John Mayer
- Chuck’s Dad