In episode 35, Hamilton and Chuck battle through a solar flare storm (or whatever was making our audio quality sound like Chuck E. Cheese pizza tastes) to ask the hard-hitting questions. Questions like:
- If your kid and another kid get into a fight at Chuck E. Cheese, is it a teaching moment, or is it time to whoop the other kid’s parent?
- If a chair is thrown across the Chuck E. Cheese dining room, but the video games are too loud to hear it, does it make a gash on the other parent’s head?
- If Instagram was baby-sitting your kid, and then took off with your kid for Mexico, would an apology be enough?
- Are there some ongoing sibling rivalry issues to be worked out among the Zuckerbergs?
- And how much in medical bills are you willing to pay because your dog keeps eating stuff she shouldn’t? So far, the sky seems to be the limit for Chuck.
And please, if you haven’t yet, be sure to go to iTunes and subscribe to the Constant Crisis News & Opinion podcast and leave a comment and/or rating. We really appreciate it!
- Seven Charged in Matteson Chuck E. Cheese’s Brawl – Chicago Sun-Times Media Wire and CBS
- Instagram says it now has the right to sell your photos – by Declan McCullagh, CNET.com
- Instagram rivals try to lure users away after photo rights flap – by Declan McCullagh, CNET.com
- Instagram apologizes to users: We won’t sell your photos – by Declan McCullagh and Donna Tam, CNET.com
Mentions, Honorable and Otherwise:
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Matteson, IL
- Anti-Bacterial Gel
- Declan McCullagh
- Meaghan Fitzgerald, head of marketing for 23snaps
- Ryan Mullen of Blipfoto
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg
- Arielle Zuckerberg
- Donna Tam
- Instagram Chief Executive Kevin Systrom
Amazon.com! Please help support Constant Crisis News by clicking on this link to get to Amazon.com! When you use this link to to Amazon.com to buy something, it doesn’t change your shopping experience at all, it doesn’t change the price, it doesn’t change the shipping cost… but it does result in a small commission to Constant Crisis News & Opinion. THANKS!
Godaddy.com! Get great deals on Godaddy products and services by using the promo codes below at Godaddy.com:
- 20% off Hosting 1,2,3 Plans – Promo Code: hostpod9
- $10.00 off Purchases of $40.00 or more – Promo Code: tenoff9
- 10% off – Promo Code: blu9
- Web Hosting 10% Off – Promo Code: pod9
- $5.00 off purchases $30.00 or more – Promo Code: podsave9